Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone come up with a way to get the garmin zumo 665 to play through the radio ? called garmin they said its only for blue tooth head set...zumo has an analog
output and the radio is digital .....so the only way I can see hooking this up is to come out of the zumo headset stereo audio wire into a analog to digital converter then to the radio usb hook up ???? any thoughts...chris

·
Registered
121 Posts
According to the manual, there is an "audio interface kit" that must be installed. dealer said that as of this time, Indian hasn't released part, that it should be available by end of summer (as will many more accessories).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I found the solution for the 665...I found that if you use a wired fm modulator and plug the wire for the headset into it, it plays great though the radio on a preset frequency .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Audiovox fmm100a works great on my chieftain , follow the directions and all is good. I don't listen to any other radio so I removed my antenna out back and just leave the modulator switch to on.

·
Early joiner
12 Posts
Using the Audiovox FM100A. Where did you plug the RCA patch wires into where is the plug on the Chieftain?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts