Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a complete set of 4 color Tank Emblems, front Fender Ornament for sale. Price is the same as before $350 for the set Priority Mail shipping with Tracking and insurance in the US included.
I also have a new Thunderbird IV insert for the stock Air Cleaner for sale (pics. below is of another person’s bike) $110 Priority Mail shipping with Tracking and insurance in the US included.

Also I had thought about putting these on my Chieftain bags to complete the look. $140 Priority Mail shipping with Tracking and insurance in the US included.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sorry but brain not working this am. Is it a set of 4, 2 tank emblems and 2 fender emblems for $350? The fender emblems being the 2 bottom pics? thanx

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Captnubby
$250 for a 4 color set of tank emblems. I will post pics of them when I get back in town from DisneyWorld with the family.

Mark

·
Registered
89 Posts
Captnubby
$250 for a 4 color set of tank emblems. I will post pics of them when I get back in town from DisneyWorld with the family.

Mark
Hi, Mark
Do you still have $250 for a 4 color set of tank emblems?
Please let me know If you do.
A friend of mine own a 2014 Vintage love to have Zambini emblems.
I will pay International shipping fee too.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Where are these emblems shipping from??

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Oh I was just curious Mark...... Didn't know you made them.
Good job!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh I was just curious Mark...... Didn't know you made them.
Good job!
I don't make them, I don't have that kind of talent. I've bought boxes of them over the years when I was restoring old Indian's. Wife said I'm a bit of a pack rat with anything Indian.

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
I don't make them, I don't have that kind of talent. I've bought boxes of them over the years when I was restoring old Indian's. Wife said I'm a bit of a pack rat with anything Indian.

Mark
Oh okay.....That's good too. I really like the air box cover plate, hell I like it all. I didn't much care for the chrome Indian script on my tank initialy but the simpicity of it has grown on me and I am not going to replace it because I hope to have an order in with Gregory Polaris for paint work soon. If not for that I would order a set from you.
What are they made from?

·
Bronze member
2,950 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mark, is this the price? be confused by earlier e-mail exchanges?
[email protected]
PS using computer rather than darn screwed up phone...

I also have a new Thunderbird IV insert for the stock Air Cleaner for sale (pics. below is of another person’s bike) $110 Priority Mail shipping with Tracking and insurance in the US included.

As I said in my reply I lost money one the one I sold to him.
Mark

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.