Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Administrator
16,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I could’ve sworn we had a thread on this but no luck finding it (even using a variety of advanced searches). So let’s start another one! First one here is on my way down to the Guinness World Record this Fall, taken in Clayton, NM.

PS: This thread is not about Indian motorcycles next to Indian motorcycles. There are other threads where you can do that. It’s for your Indian motorcycle next to an Indian / Native American statue, totem pole, or other stationary artifact. Thx.

PSPS: you next to an Indian statue also good.

·
Registered
551 Posts

Phil

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Once again, can't post pics. Gawd I hate this new format... never had issues with old one, don't have issues anywhere else. Just here. Now.

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Once again, can't post pics. Gawd I hate this new format... never had issues with old one, don't have issues anywhere else. Just here. Now.
I generally try Cut-n-paste first. It works most of the time.
If not, I save image to my local machine then select UPLOAD file.

Reactions: Hatt

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
I generally try Cut-n-paste first. It works most of the time.
If not, I save image to my local machine then select UPLOAD file.
I appreciate the tips. But I'm on a mobile device..
My issue is when I click the upload icon, or ANY of the icons in the forums tool bar nothing happens...

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Well, can't help that. I am too old to use mobile devices for anything more than talking and short responses.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts