Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could be a part or accessory, or just well wishes to mankind.

I already have most everything I need/want. Each year we try to bless some family less fortunate and get their kids everything they want and some things they need.

I like to pick someone that we know its going to them. Not for the praise, just so we can more personalize the gifts.

So far this year, we haven't located the family we'd like to "adopt" yet.

Here's my wish: That we will once again find the perfect family (in our minds) to make their Christmas special this year.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Well wife is out of work from an injury. so it's going to be a small xmas this yr. but when she gets a settlement then i hope to get the slip on's stage 1 ect... But hell ya a more peaceful USA would be great. Sick of the killings. With pot becoming more legal in more states should ease up on some but it's the hard shit that's causing some of the killings.

·
Rider
1,816 Posts
I just finished a divorce and sold my Harley instead of trading it in for the vintage and just found a out I may need knee surgery I’m tired of eating hot sauce to tolerate all the s**t sandwiches I’ve had to eat this year. I’d like to have a menu change and some Prilosec for the heart burn. If not I hope I do t need surgery again and if so is a quick recovery.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just finished a divorce and sold my Harley instead of trading it in for the vintage and just found a out I may need knee surgery I’m tired of eating hot sauce to tolerate all the s**t sandwiches I’ve had to eat this year. I’d like to have a menu change and some Prilosec for the heart burn. If not I hope I do t need surgery again and if so is a quick recovery.
Hope you get what you need and a speedy recovery!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,088 Posts
Here's hoping things get better for you in 2019 Brother

·
Registered
152 Posts
I ordered a Thunder Stroke air cleaner from Witch Doctors....great deal.

That's all I want so my wife and I signed up to sponsor a foster child for Christmas. You get their wish list and so you know they get what they want.

Merry Christmas all.....

·
Silver member
3,557 Posts
We’re both getting Eagle Light kits for the Chieftains so one item granted. I’d like to get a nice buck this year but all I see is dinks.:(

Nice weather for our Florida trip after Christmas would be nice.

We are in good health and have everything we need, we are already given plenty.:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.