Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Glad you made it over Lolo, lots of fires here in Great State of Montana, skies are smoky over entire State.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Yea, the smoke got really thick at one point and it was raining ash on us. The forest service and fire firefighters were lined up on the side of the road so it was going to be literally minutes before they shut down the road. The ranger I talked to said the last time they closed the road it was shutdown for 3 weeks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sonora Pass, California, October 2019
I miss that area so much. Used to hang out there a lot when I lived in California. Usually camped back in the weeds by Donnell Reservoir. Loved to fish for delicious Brook Trout in Leavitt Lake, way up on the mountain saddle near the pass. Beautiful place. Must have been a helluva ride. The air is thin and it's usually pretty windy up there.

·
Rider
1,490 Posts
I will shut the door quietly on my way out as it wasn’t on my Indian and we don’t have ‘passes’ per say over here but we do have Cheddar Gorge in Somerset.

Now exiting stage left!😇

41 - 52 of 52 Posts