Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Maybe the guys near the beach can do a beach rides thread. Of course, nice beach scenery is required.

Reactions: HINK

·
Registered
2020 Chief Dark Horse
53 Posts
Squaw Pass this afternoon (CO). They’ve repaved it so the previous pothole nightmare is mo’ better.

View attachment 641986
Squaw Pass is one of my rides. We rode to Winter Park via Berthoud Pass over the weekend and kept going north to Walden and eventually found our way back home through the Poudre Canyon. The 350 miles ride was a little longer ride than we were planning on but it made the scotch and cigars at the end that much more rewarding.

·
Registered
2020 Chief Dark Horse
53 Posts
Squaw Pass is one of my rides. We rode to Winter Park via Berthoud Pass over the weekend and kept going north to Walden and eventually found our way back home through the Poudre Canyon. The 350 miles ride was a little longer ride than we were planning on but it made the scotch and cigars at the end that much more rewarding.
I meant to say Squaw Pass is one of my Favorite rides. I don't actually own it.

·
Rider
1,143 Posts
I just went over Lolo pass in Idaho/Montana but they were just about to close the road because of forest fires, I didn't get my picture. We were in a hurry to get on the other side of Lolo hot springs so we could continue our trip.
Glad you made it over Lolo, lots of fires here in Great State of Montana, skies are smoky over entire State.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: vsteel

·
Rider
1,143 Posts
Whose got Bear tooth pass?

i haven't been there yet!!!!!
What you waiting for, we would love you to come visit and ride Montana! =)

·
Registered
381 Posts
What you waiting for, we would love you to come visit and ride Montana! =)

look up in the Thread! I was at Glacier and going to the sun road and loved it.
I was at Cody in 2017 and planned Bear tooth pass! It was raining and below freezing at the top that day I wanted to go.. Frankly, I chickened out and it's on the bucket list for 2022! I hope to make it this time.

you're on,,,, I will be back next year. First round is on me!

·
Rider
1,143 Posts
look up in the Thread! I was at Glacier and going to the sun road and loved it.
I was at Cody in 2017 and planned Bear tooth pass! It was raining and below freezing at the top that day I wanted to go.. Frankly, I chickened out and it's on the bucket list for 2022! I hope to make it this time.

you're on,,,, I will be back next year. First round is on me!
I understand not doing the ride. When we were young and dumb me and 3 other friends rode the Going to the Sun Highway first week of September, down at the bottom there was a light sprinkle, we were 800 miles from home (live in Eastern Montana) and no bridges to hide under, so we kept riding, by time we got to the top we were riding on about 1.5" of slick wet snow, sliding around switch backs with our feet on the ground to keep from going down, an absolute night mare on heavy weight Harley Police bike. I will never forget that or attempt something that stupid again lol =)

·
Administrator
17,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I find this thread very unfair to us Flatlanders. We have no passes in Florida…

However, I could do a January 1st ride thread to counter…

😆
Point taken! Beach photos can be posted here:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I find this thread very unfair to us Flatlanders. We have no passes in Florida…

However, I could do a January 1st ride thread to counter…

😆
Maybe someone near St. Pete can go to John's Pass and cover the beach and pass at the same time. Beautiful beach area.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts