Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My "don't care" 'T' arrived and very happy with it. I'll wear it with pride here in AZ.

Just want to say that each time I order form you, you send a little something extra along. You also take the time and expense to go the extra mile with your packaging which adds to your cost but is a big plus for a picky customer (which I am not by the way) that can make the difference between a return customer or a one time sale.

You, young lady are a class act and I recommend you to anyone that will listen. Unfortunately, very few people actually listen to me but that won't stop me from talking.

Thanks again. You are one of the things that make this forum a great place. Not only with your merchandise but your great advice and photos that you post. BTW, I went ahead (on your advice) and ordered a fuel controller for my bike just a couple hours ago. :D

Reactions: 13946

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
My "don't care" 'T' arrived and very happy with it. I'll wear it with pride here in AZ.

Just want to say that each time I order form you, you send a little something extra along. You also take the time and expense to go the extra mile with your packaging which adds to your cost but is a big plus for a picky customer (which I am not by the way) that can make the difference between a return customer or a one time sale.

You, young lady are a class act and I recommend you to anyone that will listen. Unfortunately, very few people actually listen to me but that won't stop me from talking.

Thanks again. You are one of the things that make this forum a great place. Not only with your merchandise but your great advice and photos that you post. BTW, I went ahead (on your advice) and ordered a fuel controller for my bike just a couple hours ago. :D
Did the bonehead remember to send the pin promised?

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes he did! Thanks a bunch, it will go right in the middle of my cap:D

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a pic of me in my Natty Cap, with said pin attached, and Bitchen Screw California shirt. I have gas this morning which explains the expression on my face:eek:

DSCN2660.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts