Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok sorry for the click bait but there is yellow and blue smoke in the video. This is a new product offered by Thunder Works and can be seen at www.IndianAftermarket.com They are lowers or wind deflectors that mount on the Hwy Bars of the Chief, Chieftain, Dark Horse, and Springfield. The typical method is to wrap leather or vinyl around the Hwy Bars. This method offers a rigid deflector that is mounted in front of the Hwy Bars and leaves room for foot pegs or resting your foot on top of the Bars. Both units will mount onto the mustache bars or regular bars. They use a new type of connector that is fast and easy to use. Here is a link if you want to check them out http://www.indianaftermarket.com/wind-deflectors.html

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your feet and legs and saddle bags press through the same air anyway. It might even shape the airflow in a superior way. I have not noticed any reduction in mileage. I have been testing them for the last two months. It is nice to be able to move your feet around without fighting the wind on long rides.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
It's OK LSD will do thing like that to you. Do you see large spiders and other creatures while you crawl along the walls at night? If so I think DR. Phil can help you. Call him at BR549 right away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts