Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Clear

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,720 Posts
I wonder which one stands out more, the yellow or the orange though? Could you get a picture of them in daylight standing at least 50 feet away? I'm just wondering if they truly do stand out more or just look like they would. That's my Missouri heritage I guess.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
I prefer clean white light, my 2¢.
I agree with you 100%
I think everyone should stick with white lights.

That way my amber lights will continue to draw more attention.

If y'all switched then it would loose the shock factor that I now enjoy.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
During the daytime I ride with the high beam on. From a 1/4 mile down the road it is very noticeable.

At night I like low beams with amber fog lights. I think the contrast is more noticeable.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I love the amber on my bike. Gets people attention a lot faster & they see the bike night or day. Don't make the decision based on does it make my bike pretty , it's a safety issue.
image.jpeg

·
Founding Member
663 Posts
Caveman - I don't see any straps around your fork legs holding the fork bag. What gives? Just not using them or are they wrapped around the light bar? looks better that way - Dan

·
Registered
285 Posts
they are wrapped vertically, not horizontally. I have the same... makes them actually stay in place =)
Caveman - I don't see any straps around your fork legs holding the fork bag. What gives? Just not using them or are they wrapped around the light bar? looks better that way - Dan

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I liked the cleaner look having them around the light bar. Chrome cleans easier

·
Silver member
3,389 Posts
I love the amber on my bike. Gets people attention a lot faster & they see the bike night or day. Don't make the decision based on does it make my bike pretty , it's a safety issue.
View attachment 28058
Blue lense covers would get even more attention. People might just move over and let you by all the time. The road would be such a polite place.

Reactions: Razorback103

·
Silver member
3,389 Posts
I think you'd get unwanted police officer attention though... Complete with a certificate of achievement $
Adsobloodylutely certain. But officer my favirite color is blue..............and the courts fav color is green$$$$$$$$ and they send all their clients to the grey bar motel for a free weekend.

·
Senior member / gold
6,739 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts