Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thought I'd give a heads up that we currently have 2 sets of these black pistol grip levers in stock. They are hard to come by (Aeromach is back ordered). Sheila and I wanted to give forum members the first shot :D

Xchoppers.com - Aeromach Indian Scout Pistol Grip Levers - Gloss Black

View attachment 15986
I have ordered a pair of these in chrome for my scout in the UK. i hope they come quick from your good selves. can't wait to get them on my scout. How long will they take to come from the USA to UK?

·
Registered
760 Posts
You ordered polished grips. I ordered them from Aeromach which will take a few days to get here in California from North Carolina. We will email you when your order leaves here for your side "of the pond". That will take about another week. You do want the polished levers, not the black levers we have in stock, right? I ordered black levers because Aeromach only had 2 pair left. They have plenty of polished levers in stock, for now but I figured more people will order black.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Low restriction pipes totally transforms the way a Scout sounds and feels. The exhaust note of the slip on's we offer is incredible! They let a Scout's spirit escape! Corny? Not once you ride a Scout with these new pipes :cool:
I have to tell you folks, going without my new Scout this summer has been difficult. I enjoy riding my other bikes but they just don't sound as good as my Scout!
I make this sacrifice so we all can enjoy new goodies for our bikes.
Funny, you can't say this stuff on a forum where there are non Scout riders? They'd think you're nuts! o_O
I'm looking forward to running my Scout at the drags when I get it back.
I intend to personally inform as many people as possible what a bad ass hotrod the new Scout is!

Daryl is working on our Scout Kombat Kruzer 240 kit this weekend.
I hope to have new photos soon!

·
Registered
760 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Daryl sent us the first photo of our Xchoppers 240 Kombat Kruzer fat tire conversion under development. We're using a RC Components 8.5" x 18" Viper wheel. Fitment tricks are being learned ;)

7-20-15bweb.jpg

·
Registered
760 Posts
Dirty Bird's exhaust is a high mount system. In another discussion many agreed a high mount system is not a comfortable placement for a hot exhaust. My affiliate will be manufacturing a low mount, 2 into 1 design that won't burn your right inner thigh or be unbearably hot.
The other characteristic many people do not care for about currently available, high mount exhausts is they are extremely loud.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Is that just a mock up or is it a real photo? That's awesome!!!

It's the real deal! :) The fender was just sitting on top of the tire and not the actual fender we will be offering in our kit but I personally like this look. The actual fenders we sell may be very similar. The 8 1/2" wide x 18" diameter rear wheel is the same size we will be offering for a 240 tire on our Scout Kombat Kruzer package. :cool:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

It's the real deal! :) The fender was just sitting on top of the tire and not the actual fender we will be offering in our kit but I personally like this look. The actual fenders we sell may be very similar. The 8 1/2" wide x 18" diameter rear wheel is the same size we will be offering for a 240 tire on our Scout Kombat Kruzer package. :cool:
Bad ass!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wanting to place an order for heel / toe shifter for the scout - looks like you guys are back in the office Oct 2nd?

41 - 60 of 63 Posts