Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
We are adding parts to our website as quickly as we can. We are working on more parts so keep an eye on us and be sure to let us know what's on your wish list!

Thanks

Paul Aiken
Aeromach

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I just ordered your chrome passenger floorboards for my Chieftain. Can't wait to get them as my wife has been bugging me for them. Just wish I could get the passenger backrest I ordered from Polaris back in October.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
20231 said:
We are adding parts to our website as quickly as we can. We are working on more parts so keep an eye on us and be sure to let us know what's on your wish list!

Thanks

Paul Aiken
Aeromach

Next time add a link to your site

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
<div class='forum_thread_user'><span id='js_user_name_link_Volkmeister' class='user_profile_link_span'>Volkmeister let us know how they are when you get them installed. They look like they mount almost as high as the original pegs. My wifes long legs need to stretch out a bit more. I have been waiting for Kuryakin to come out with adapters for their adjustable floor boards. I was told that I need to call after the first of the year. Thanks
</span></div>

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
19653 said:
<div class='forum_thread_user'><span id='js_user_name_link_Volkmeister' class='user_profile_link_span'>Volkmeister let us know how they are when you get them installed. They look like they mount almost as high as the original pegs. My wifes long legs need to stretch out a bit more. I have been waiting for Kuryakin to come out with adapters for their adjustable floor boards. I was told that I need to call after the first of the year. Thanks
</span></div>

I just got the notification from Aeromach that the floorboards shipped. Hopefully, I'll get them by week's end. I'll report when I get them installed.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Would love to see an aftermarket kill switch to replace the standard metric looking red one. Something in black or chrome would be nice. Even a clear/transparent red like what is found on Marshall Guitar Amps would be a step above the basic flat red IMO.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you add a part to your wish list do you get an auto email when it's available or do you have to keep checking in ? If that's the case then you may want to think about adding that to the options under product. Thanks again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts