Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting on a new set of Highway pegs on my 2017 Chieftain. Only to find the cover missing on the right side driving light. It's the one that covers the back of the driving light. Well a ride to the dealer on the list.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah a month old and parts falling off. Will be asking them to take care of it for sure.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Had the same on fly off on the ride home the day I picked it up. Called Allentown Indian, they said no problem and ordered one and sent it to my house

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had it happen to me when I was riding down to Daytona the day after I picked up my bike. when I got back, went to dealer and he replaced it on the spot.

·
Registered
527 Posts
That's what we think happened, just wasn't on right, but is now on they to check list at the dealer

·
Registered
272 Posts
[banghead]don't think i ever had any on my silver smoke.
anybody have a picture??
[banghead]never mind [on the back of driving light][banghead]

·
Registered
528 Posts
When they snap in you have to push down for it to lock in that was the first thing the dealer checked when i brought it in for recall

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haven't even reached my first oil change yet. So far it's the only thing in the first month of ownership. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I recently had to replace a missing one on the right side on my Chieftain. I ordered it at cheap cycle parts, cost: $8.00 for the part and $12.00 for shipping.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I recently had to replace a missing one on the right side on my Chieftain. I ordered it at cheap cycle parts, cost: $8.00 for the part and $12.00 for shipping.

Seems crazy it's always the right side. Talked to my dealer they told me they word see about covering it through warranty.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts