Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rider
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One day I’ll quit going to Indian Demo days lol. Road a Roadmaster and would really like a Roadmaster seat for my Chieftain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
724 Posts
One day I’ll quit going to Indian Demo days lol. Road a Roadmaster and would really like a Roadmaster seat for my Chieftain.

Reason i didn't buy a Chieftain was the seat. Once I was on the Roadmaster, I figured I could take the Trunk off if I wanted. The seat is so much better.

·
Rider
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reason i didn't buy a Chieftain was the seat. Once I was on the Roadmaster, I figured I could take the Trunk off if I wanted. The seat is so much better.
If they would have made a Darkhorse Roadmaster I would have been all over it. I think they are missing a real opportunity there. I am eventually going to add a trunk to mine too, I would have sure rather got it all together, but I had to have a Darkhorse!

·
Rider
724 Posts
If they would have made a Darkhorse Roadmaster I would have been all over it. I think they are missing a real opportunity there. I am eventually going to add a trunk to mine too, I would have sure rather got it all together, but I had to have a Darkhorse!

Only way I would ever trade my Burgundy RM in, is on a Dark Horse RM.

·
Registered
76 Posts

According to Indian of Daytona and the Indian factory demo guy, Indian will not be going down this road any time soon. They do not believe that the RM market will be interested. They said that old guys like chrome. I would !00% make the change to the DH RM. c’mon Indian...we know you are listening!

·
Registered
161 Posts
According to Indian of Daytona and the Indian factory demo guy, Indian will not be going down this road any time soon. They do not believe that the RM market will be interested. They said that old guys like chrome. I would !00% make the change to the DH RM. c’mon Indian...we know you are listening!
w2dExls5SQKBLUrpUZsZSQ.jpg

I would 100% disagree with that comment..Im old and dislike a lot of chrome!!!!

·
Registered
5,837 Posts

Chieftain DH can be upgraded... I once in awhile use the RM seat and trunk on mine.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Old guy here (59) voting for chrome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts