Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All 3, front, rear and right side to muffler. Dn't need the left side. Might even consider complete exhaust.
IN GOOD CONDITION PLEASE with no scratches.

THANX
RACNRAY

·
Registered
20 Posts
RRay, I've got a complete 4 piece set of chrome heat shields off of a 2018 chieftain. They were changed out for black when the bike was new before it left the dealer. Eight miles on them. Also have the factory chrome slipons. If you're interested I'll send pictures. Bear in mind I don't fit the forum seller criteria as I have too few posts. Still as honest as the day is long. Let me know.

·
Bronze member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES...for sure send the pics please, and $$$
THANX
RAY

·
Registered
20 Posts
YES...for sure send the pics please, and $$$
THANX
RAY
Ray, I’ve attached a couple of pics. Didn’t bother with the stock slipons... if you’re interested I’ll pull those off the shelf and send pics also. Price... Indian sticker on the box shows $ 279. I paid $ 220. for the black shields. Make me an offer... treat me like you’d want to be treated. Fwiw... I’ll have a technician in Avon Park Wednesday afternoon/evening and over night if you can meet him or I can ship.
Thanks,
Martin

Attachments

·
Bronze member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How's $150.00 plus I pay the shipping?
THANX
RAY

·
Registered
20 Posts
You're a fair man Ray. Sold ! Send a PM, we'll work out the particulars and I'll get the package shipped tomorrow.

·
Bronze member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shields arrived today, in poifict condition!!! I'ma gonna have me a putty skoot again!

THANX
RACNRAY

·
Bronze member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you looking for the header and crossover pipe?
Not at this time....got me some nice shiny chrome shields from Rastus122 to make my skoot purty again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts