Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for stock handle bars that will fit 2017 Chieftain in black. Bought my bike used and has what looks like mid rise bars but I have extended reach rogue seat so bars are a touch far for long distance rides.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have stock bars from 2020 Chieftain Darkhorse. PM if interested I can send pics later when I get home.
Thanks. Not sure if bars from 2020 will fit. Will check.

·
Registered
2018 Indian Chieftain Limited
21 Posts
I have a set but they are chrome. PM me if you can't find black ones.

·
Rider
658 Posts
So do you know if yours are the Indian midrise bars or aftermarket. I might be interested in a trade if they are able to use the factory lines and wiring.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So do you know if yours are the Indian midrise bars or aftermarket. I might be interested in a trade if they are able to use the factory lines and wiring.
I actually don’t know. Just judging from other pics of same year bikes they are definitely taller. Don’t have good pic at the moment

·
Registered
742 Posts
Looking for stock handle bars that will fit 2017 Chieftain in black. Bought my bike used and has what looks like mid rise bars but I have extended reach rogue seat so bars are a touch far for long distance rides.

Thanks.

As I said, I have my 2016 black stock handlebars sitting in my garage. I won't be using them anymore. Shipping might not be cheap do, cus the handlebars are big.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As I said, I have my 2016 black stock handlebars sitting in my garage. I won't be using them anymore. Shipping might not be cheap do, cus the handlebars are big.
'

Thanks. I found one for cheap and pending. If doesnt; work out i will reach out to you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts