Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rider
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During this GD lockdown I took my Chieftain apart to clean and the Bassani exhaust I have on now have really bad chrome failing under the saddlebags. I am looking to buy a used stage one exhaust with or without fishtail tips. Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Be careful of NEW members (50 minutes) old, referring you to contact someone else for an Item you are looking for. (especially with a Gmail address) Most likely a scam and has been done here before.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yup a scammer for sure: 6 post replying to members all the same. I reported it

·
Registered
4 Posts
During this GD lockdown I took my Chieftain apart to clean and the Bassani exhaust I have on now have really bad chrome failing under the saddlebags. I am looking to buy a used stage one exhaust with or without fishtail tips. Thanks
are you wanting chrome or matte black?

·
Rider
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup a scammer for sure: 6 post replying to members all the same. I reported it

Yep I got two of those and ignored them. A$$holes are everywhere even on this forum.....

·
Rider
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you wanting chrome or matte black?
Chrome. Since you are new I suggest you read the forum rules at the beginning of the parts for sale/wanted section....

·
Registered
4 Posts
#1 yes I am new but Im not a scammer. #2 it makes it hard to communicate with people when I havent posted 20 replies or responses and havent been on 30 days yet. #3 I am an Indian rider and looking for a place to discuss but sorry if I reached out to you. I do have a set of stage 1 pipes for sale though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts