Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I got these, just missing the sleeve and bolts but they're an easy hardware store find.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gee I just ordered a set off amazon a couple hours ago! If the amazon ones don’t fit correctly I will get back to you. Thanks for your response.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got these, just missing the sleeve and bolts but they're an easy hardware store find.

Joe - the ones I ordered off amazon do not fit - what do you want for those?
Thanks,
Glenn

·
Registered
132 Posts
Glenn,

Sorry man, I sold them. Try sending them back to Amazon. Do you which size it is that you need?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darn! The ones from Amazon fit but we’re poorly engineered. The inside Diameter of the spool was a little bit larger than OEM. When you have the saddlebags clamped down you could pull on the saddlebags and they would start coming out of the spool. A great way to lose your saddlebags. This was a TCTM product - very poor engineering. Really any oem spools would probably work. I’m trying to replace the stock spools because they were turned down in order for a sissy bar to fit on them and well they look pretty gouged up....

·
Rider
445 Posts
Darn! The ones from Amazon fit but we’re poorly engineered. The inside Diameter of the spool was a little bit larger than OEM. When you have the saddlebags clamped down you could pull on the saddlebags and they would start coming out of the spool. A great way to lose your saddlebags. This was a TCTM product - very poor engineering. Really any oem spools would probably work. I’m trying to replace the stock spools because they were turned down in order for a sissy bar to fit on them and well they look pretty gouged up....
I have a set of OEM spools if you still need them... $50 plus the ride

·
Rider
445 Posts
As much as I like your products the only thing I'm in the market for right now would be the exhaust, and you probably don't want to trade for those straight up!! :LOL:. How's $60 total sound?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts