Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a complete Chieftain, Roadmaster trunk with black leather, quick release bracket and preferably harnesses. Color not an issue, Have a top end budget of $2000 depending on condition.

·
Rider
975 Posts
I have an OEM black smoke with oem luggage rack for 2500 plus shipping. Includes speakers and speaker kit wire that connects to Roadmaster seat with heat.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply, What you have to offer sounds great but unfortunately i have a strict budget for this project and my limit is $2000.Good luck on selling your trunk, if it still sitting around and you want to unload it feel free to hit me up then. Thanks Dave

·
Rider
975 Posts
Thank you for your reply, What you have to offer sounds great but unfortunately i have a strict budget for this project and my limit is $2000.Good luck on selling your trunk, if it still sitting around and you want to unload it feel free to hit me up then. Thanks Dave
Unload? No.

I'm happy with it, I can even put it on a Challenger if that's what I buy next year. Like I said, mine is black smoke, the hardest to find. Also has the speakers and wiring.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
497 Posts
Looking for a complete Chieftain, Roadmaster trunk with black leather, quick release bracket and preferably harnesses. Color not an issue, Have a top end budget of $2000 depending on condition.
HAve one for sale on this site check it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts