Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing a feeler out there for anyone with a stock take-off gathering dust in their garage. I've got a 20 Chieftain classic that I'd like to have the tan seat for. If you've got one for sale let me know.

·
Rider
827 Posts
I know that you mentioned stock take off, but I have a new Mustang 2 piece tan seat with backrest that I likely will end of selling. The nice thing about this seat is that it sets you back and gives you about 1 - 1.5" more legroom. The seat height is about the same as stock. The backrest does not require a bracket and can be used on the rider or pillion seat.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that you mentioned stock take off, but I have a new Mustang 2 piece tan seat with backrest that I likely will end of selling. The nice thing about this seat is that it sets you back and gives you about 1 - 1.5" more legroom. The seat height is about the same as stock. The backrest does not require a bracket and can be used on the rider or pillion seat.

View attachment 636590

View attachment 636591 View attachment 636592
Any idea what you'll want for it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
You may have already purchased a tan seat for your Chieftan, and your post is three weeks old, but if you still need one, I have just replaced the Tan Seat on my 2015 Chief Vintage with a new seat from Corbin. I haven't even thought about pricing my take offs, but I have the Tan Seat, the passenger back rest, and the factory rider's backrest. If you are interested, I can part it out, or sell (reasonable) all three, together. At any rate, good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You may have already purchased a tan seat for your Chieftan, and your post is three weeks old, but if you still need one, I have just replaced the Tan Seat on my 2015 Chief Vintage with a new seat from Corbin. I haven't even thought about pricing my take offs, but I have the Tan Seat, the passenger back rest, and the factory rider's backrest. If you are interested, I can part it out, or sell (reasonable) all three, together. At any rate, good luck.
Sent you a pm

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bump still in the market
I have a heated touring seat that is tan for sale along with the leather tour pack and quick detach mount all OEM that I had on my 2020 Chieftain Elite I would sell. Traded the bike on a Challenger and they don't fit :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a heated touring seat that is tan for sale along with the leather tour pack and quick detach mount all OEM that I had on my 2020 Chieftain Elite I would sell. Traded the bike on a Challenger and they don't fit :(
I'll send you a DM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts