Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rider
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy an unmodified OEM 14-19’ 111 header. Do not need the shields or lead pipes, just the header with cat section, unmodified.

Let me know what ya got.

·
Rider
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PayPal is very easy to set up. I don’t make a habit of sending checks or money orders, there’s zero buyer protection that way. If you’re unwilling to sign up for PayPal then I’ll pass.

·
Registered
240 Posts
looked into pay pal. they want my credit card number or bank account number. I really don't want to give out that info. I have had identity theft issues in the past. call me maybe we can work something out. 330-242-1331.

·
Rider
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that’s how it works. They have to get the money from me to pay to you somehow.

I’m going to pass. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I feel a check or money order from members here are safer than paypal.
A money order from the post office has to be paid with cash only.
Remember paypal has unlimited rights to your bank account, can remove or freeze money whenever they want.
Good luck talking to a person at paypal, then it will never be resolved.

Google paypal complaints....lots of horror stories.

If you chose not to make a purchase here because of paypal,the choice is yours.
If you use paypal because you feel you are protected, Its probably because you haven't ever had to deal with paypal.

·
Rider
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I feel a check or money order from members here are safer than paypal.
A money order from the post office has to be paid with cash only.
Remember paypal has unlimited rights to your bank account, can remove or freeze money whenever they want.
Good luck talking to a person at paypal, then it will never be resolved.

Google paypal complaints....lots of horror stories.

If you chose not to make a purchase here because of paypal,the choice is yours.
If you use paypal because you feel you are protected, Its probably because you haven't ever had to deal with paypal.
That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it, but doesn’t make it fact. PayPal cannot withdraw money from your account unless a payment is disputed and the seller does not respond or cannot provide proof of service. A money order is the least secure form of payment as you have no record of having sent it to the seller and have ZERO recourse if the seller cashes it and runs with your money.

I’ve been using PayPal for over a decade and have had zero problems with their customer service or terms of use. I have filed PayPal disputes before and had them resolved with no negative consequences.

So no, money orders aren’t safer, which is why scammers tend to rely on them as forms of payment (I am not saying Clovano is a scammer). A check is only slightly more secure in that you can claim fraud with your bank but the pain of doing that is much more time intensive than a PayPal dispute.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yes it will. my name & address are, Charles Lovano 7297 Dunphys Way Valley City Ohio 44280 . phone is 330-242-1331. give me a call to make shipping arrangements.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey guys, don't want to cause hard feelings, I respect your opinions. I just sold over $2000. worth of parts on this forum and can give you names and e- mails of satisfied customers who have sent me checks or money orders.

·
Early joiner
109 Posts
Yes it will. my name & address are, Charles Lovano 7297 Dunphys Way Valley City Ohio 44280 . phone is 330-242-1331. give me a call to make shipping arrangements.
Thank you, give me a call as soon as you find out my shipping cost and I’ll send the money.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Hey guys, don't want to cause hard feelings, I respect your opinions. I just sold over $2000. worth of parts on this forum and can give you names and e- mails of satisfied customers who have sent me checks or money orders.
I agree I have found that in most cases a member of a forum like this has a lot of credibility and I for one have sold or bought things from the members without any issues. The thing is that in most cases they are long term members and you know that they have been around for a while as a member of the forum, so very little chance of being duded ,I understand some peoples concerns ,but if they don't like your conditions of sale, then that is their loss. I don't know if it is safe to put your full address and phone number on the main thread Clovano ,as that is a good way of having your identity etc compromised. Just my opinion ,I wish you luck in your sale and I am sure there will be a buying that will pay you they way you want.

·
Rider
396 Posts
Hey Sith Life I've got an extra set of headers. There is small ding where the previous own used something to tap it off. Let me know if you're interested. I can send pics when I get home later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts