Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Key FOB. The four digit FOB serial number must be included with the FOB so that I can program it to my vehicle. If anyone has an extra please let me know.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I am looking for a Key FOB. The four digit FOB serial number must be included with the FOB so that I can program it to my vehicle. If anyone has an extra please let me know.
As I understand it, the master pin is in your bike's VCM as well as the rider pin. You would use digital wrench to retrieve and match up components.

·
Founding member
2,151 Posts
As I understand it, the master pin is in your bike's VCM as well as the rider pin. You would use digital wrench to retrieve and match up components.
The bike fob also has a four digit "code" that is used to link (using the DigitalWrench system) the fob to the bike. This is completely separate from the bike's Master and Rider PIN. The dealer should also give this to the owner when purchased or it can be read out by the computer if it is already linked to the bike. I'm not sure if dealers have the ability to read out the fob code when it is transmitting - it would be embedded in the RF signal during a transmission.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts