Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to find a 2-Up Seat or both Driver and Passenger Seats for my 2016 Indian Scout.

I currently have the Enzo Solo Seat (looking to either sell the seat outright or partial trade for another seating setup if anyone's interested). I'm looking for the Enzo 2-Up Seat or anything similar. I would also consider both driver and passenger seats if anyone is selling any sets. Serious buyer, let me know what you have. Thanks!

·
Rider
486 Posts
I have a Indian Tan stock solo seat (from a 2019 1900 miles) and a solo aftermarket Tan Passenger seat for sale
They are taking up room. Need to go. Both in EXCELLENT condition. How about $75.00 for both,
plus $25.00 to ship (CONUS). That, my friend, is the best deal you will ever find for both!!
Paypal preferred. Email and Paypal address: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Looking to find a 2-Up Seat or both Driver and Passenger Seats for my 2016 Indian Scout.

I currently have the Enzo Solo Seat (looking to either sell the seat outright or partial trade for another seating setup if anyone's interested). I'm looking for the Enzo 2-Up Seat or anything similar. I would also consider both driver and passenger seats if anyone is selling any sets. Serious buyer, let me know what you have. Thanks!
I have a tan Scout Sport Seat for sale, this can be used for 2 up riding. It is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reply, I ended up purchasing the seats offered above from Tom. I'll update the posting title.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts