Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi............I am looking for a stock horn cover for my 2015 Vintage. Looking to see if someone
out there has one just sitting around in the garage, collecting dust. Maybe its a take off,
or something like that. Not really looking to spend a lot. Let me know what you've got.

Thank you

!ken

·
Premium Member
2021 Roadmaster Icon
64 Posts

·
Rider
1,121 Posts
Hi............I am looking for a stock horn cover for my 2015 Vintage. Looking to see if someone
out there has one just sitting around in the garage, collecting dust. Maybe its a take off,
or something like that. Not really looking to spend a lot. Let me know what you've got.

Thank you

!ken
Post #3 seems like a scammer. I wouldn’t respond.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, thanks for the heads up..............without pointing fingers, there have been some shady shade meisters contacting me with some real run around, circular logic ' transaction ' crap. So for future, I'll just take my business to an online business. _bay has been good to me and I'll just take my shopping there. Thanks for the heads up.

Say............I love your bike. I have seen it on the forum in places. The bags are drop dead gorgeous and they look like they were done at maybe.......ironbags? I am trying like heck to get a company that does bags these days with the desert tan, but I hear that they and others are no longer making them in that exact color, because Indian owns that color? Is that true? Any leads to a crafter that does a exact color match would be appreciated. Maybe the thing to do is to have ironbags? do the work, then look for a crafter that does the color? Sounds like quite a hastle, but I generally take on things that are difficult, and let time and patience win the day............Thoughts????
Thanks ahead of time.................

!ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts