Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of black passenger floorboards - don't want to pay the retail price, Need the mounts too, but could do without since they are "just" $104 from IndianMC. Would be willing to throw in the pegs to get a reduced price? Let me know if you have anything!

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
I have a set of passenger floorboards including mounts. They are from a 2017 Springfield but are chrome bottom and black rubber. Like new. Interested in selling only as set and don't need pegs as trade since I no longer have a bike they will fit. Let me know if interested and will send part number and picture tomorrow. Glenn

·
Registered
156 Posts
Indian doesn't offer black passenger floorboards (nor does anyone else as far as I can find?), I've been looking since last year. I've removed mine & will be having them powder coated.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a set of passenger floorboards including mounts. They are from a 2017 Springfield but are chrome bottom and black rubber. Like new. Interested in selling only as set and don't need pegs as trade since I no longer have a bike they will fit. Let me know if interested and will send part number and picture tomorrow. Glenn
Hi Glenn:

Please send along the info! We are interested!

Thanks!
Lenore

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Hi Lenore - They are on hold since last night for another member who is interested in a bunch of other items I am selling. If he does not not want them, I will contact you before listing on the site.

Glenn

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will pay more than he offers...... as long as it's within reason. I NEED these for a trip we are taking and really don't want to pay the Indian price.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
I understand but he expressed interest first. Have you tried Cheap Cycle Parts? www.cheapcycleparts.com The floorboards cost 157.24 and mounts 89.24. The part numbers are: 2880293 and 2880288

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I understand but he expressed interest first. Have you tried Cheap Cycle Parts? www.cheapcycleparts.com The floorboards cost 157.24 and mounts 89.24. The part numbers are: 2880293 and 2880288
Thanks - I don't understand how someone could "expressed interest first" when you were replying to MY thread but okay?????? Did he have a thread too and you replied to both?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts