Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** Found a White Smoke with 250 miles on it @ $18K, which leaves me some room with $$ to set it up the way I want it. Appreciate all the leads and replies.

Hey, I'm in the market for a low-mileage '17 Chieftain, preferably from a Private Owner/Seller (no Sales Tax here). Top preference is the White Smoke, next would be the Wildfire Red/Black. The more add-ons, the better. Ready to pay a fair price; cash in bank, so can be a quick turnaround.

I've spotted a couple on Cycle Trader and C-List, but am getting no responses from sellers. Maybe dealers will get add'l incentives beginning in December; still not seeing enough incentive to buy a new one.

If any leads, PM me a name and #, or I'll give out mine.

Thanks.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey, I'm in the market for a low-mileage '17 Chieftain, preferably from a Private Owner/Seller (no Sales Tax here). Top preference is the White Smoke, next would be the Wildfire Red/Black. The more add-ons, the better. Ready to pay a fair price; cash in bank, so can be a quick turnaround.

I've spotted a couple on Cycle Trader and C-List, but am getting no responses from sellers. Maybe dealers will get add'l incentives beginning in December; still not seeing enough incentive to buy a new one.

If any leads, PM me a name and #, or I'll give out mine.

Thanks.
Check out mine in for sale section, seems like its what your looking for

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,211 Posts
Reactions: Roadie

·
Registered
316 Posts
Their site doesn’t get updated as often as it should... that bike is long gone, been gone since September I’d say...
Last I saw, mine was still on there and I bought it in August lol...

Great ppl though....

Yep it’s still on their site lol, mine that is
2017 Indian Motorcycle® Springfield™ Indian Motorcycle® Red | Indian Motorcycle of Toledo

·
Registered
7,995 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, right place at the right time. Happened to check Cycle Trader shortly after the ad was posted.

·
Registered
220 Posts
my buddy got a great deal (or so he thought) on a harley street glide from Texas about a month ago. Bought bike and had it shipped to his home. Had bike checked out by his local harley dealer and found bike was underwater during the storms that ravaged Texas.

·
Founding member
887 Posts
my buddy got a great deal (or so he thought) on a harley street glide from Texas about a month ago. Bought bike and had it shipped to his home. Had bike checked out by his local harley dealer and found bike was underwater during the storms that ravaged Texas.
Not cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
220 Posts
Like the saying goes
"If it sounds too good to be true than it probably is "

ltbaker, I hope it all works out !

·
Registered
46 Posts

Wow...that’s plain wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts