Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for these color matched headlight bezels to become available again.
Well they’re available now but the price has nearly doubled!

·
Bronze member
4,330 Posts
I have been waiting for these color matched headlight bezels to become available again.
Well they’re available now but the price has nearly doubled!

Total rip off.

·
Rider
1,113 Posts
Wow!
What was the price before?
$154.99 painted, $104.99 (now at $154.99!!) unpainted (one I have been waiting for since can't trust it to match my 2016 Indian Red Motorcycle fairing), saw prices on few select colors at $350+?

Yikes that's pretty thick price increase!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
I think I paid about $150.00 for my Thunder Black Bezel when it first came out. Now it has more than doubled in price. That is obscene price gouging there.

Reactions: MilwDave

·
Bronze member
3,472 Posts
everyone is starting to get ready for that extra 4 trillion dollars in the economy and what it's doing to the buying power of our dollar... one change that will not come is your wages... get used to it

·
3,831 Posts
I think I paid about $150.00 for my Thunder Black Bezel when it first came out. Now it has more than doubled in price. That is obscene price gouging there.
Yeah, same for me. Got the black bezel for $150. For what they want now you are better off getting the paint and doing it yourself. D

·
4,503 Posts
They can't be powder coated because they are plastic.

·
4,503 Posts

The bezels are pretty tough though. Last year when we were riding through the mountain roads headed to Oregon my buddy in front of me hit about a two inch rock and it came at me like a missile. The noise was so loud when the rock hit I just knew it punched a hole in the fairing. The big white chip marks between the headlight and passing lamp is all it did for damage. They are deep chips but it held up well.

Reactions: Britroy

·
Registered
230 Posts
My 2016 Dark Horse came with colour matched bezel.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts