Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great to see positive feedback on Sturgis S.D dealership, as this is were I will be buying from. Choices are very limited here in Wyoming & Sturgis is only 1.5hrs away

·
Registered
969 Posts
Music City Indian in Nashville makes you feel welcome. Kam, Joel, Blaine, Quentin, and Joey all have smiles most of the time and if you aren't careful you may leave with a new bike!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know y'all are stateside but the dealerships in Itaewon and Pyeongtaek over here in South Korea rep the brand really well!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Either of the 2 Denver dealers. There's access to great rides nearby heading into the mountains.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I am planning on doing more touring outside of my home state of California this coming year. Initially many of the western states but further east eventually. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations of Indian dealerships worthy of dropping by for a visit but not necessarily for service. Whether that's because the dealership itself is just that fantastic to visit or maybe due to close proximity to a motorcycle museum or something else motorcycle related. I am trying to plan it so the visits coincide with IMRG or other rallies.

Thanks in advance!
Sturgis for looking at big place Elkhart Indiana for nice guys and big time mechanic s that know their shit.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Daytona Indian has always treated me right...with no complaints with their service dept. That was a couple of years ago.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,048 Posts
My dealer, Indian of Toledo has been very good service wise. I have visited both Indian of Northern Kentucky and Music City Indian in Nashville. I was positively impressed at both and bought dealer t-shirts. No service experience at either but still got a good positive vibe at them.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts