Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian scout bobber
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020’ Indian scout bobber. Got vance & hines gernades & an s&s air cleaner...

So I ended up buying a dynojet pv3 & the day I received it I read all this stuff about fuelmoto & how if you order throu them, they give you tunes for free. I’ve been really upset that I didn’t find out sooner to order throu them.

anyways, when I called fuel moto about it, I was told a tune from them would run me $100 basically.

I already spend $400 on the dynojet, my question to the Indian community is, is it worth dishing out another $100 for the fuel moto tune? I’m hurt that I didn’t find this out sooner.

·
Rider
1,595 Posts
Are you getting the 'Lifetime Map Support' from them with the $100. If you are it's a steal!

Reactions: Karma003

·
Registered
2020 Indian scout bobber
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you getting the 'Lifetime Map Support' from them with the $100. If you are it's a steal!
think they told me I get 3 tunes. & yea if it was the lifetime support there would be more to consider

·
Founding member
1,268 Posts
I would recommend you just purchase there Remote Tuning Service if it's available to you as an option. This will provide you with a custom tune and I believe access to their prebuilt tunes as well. If not available it is still worth it purchasing the tune from FM.

On another note, I made the exact same mistake several years ago. I was able to just do the remote tuning and that was awesome and well worth the cash.

·
Rider
1,595 Posts
There are two reputable remote tuner suppliers and one has already been mentioned above. Both provide excellent service and a great end result. It surprises me how many 'miss the boat' and end up sourcing their tuner from Dynojet where they just get the generic canned maps when for the same price they can get one from the tuners with map support for their specific bike set up thrown in.

Spend the extra $100 the difference will be profound in what you get!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts