Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are all brand new with tags, were bought in 18 & 19, I have the ones I wear and like and haven't even
tried these on. Still, have tags and stored in plastic and zipped closet. Smoke and pet free home. A OEM seat desert brown.$100.00 Indian Leather chaps are Small. women sizes. Asking reasonable prices on all and well below retail, parts are about 20-50 lower than retail. Will consider offers if reasonable, there's a set of custom made hard lockable saddlebags with liner and mounting hardware. Black, ready to paint if wanted- $700.00 with shipping in USA. There are 2 windshields 1-Smoked Cali-up with hardware on the shield but you'll need attachment on the bike as I kept those, and 1, clear shield the same. $175.00 a pc + shipping. Women's hand made Leather boots knee and thigh hi Brown flat and black flat 7's and 8's these are killer I make these by order wore mine to Sturgis . Knee-hi- $275.00 Black & brown thigh with heels $300.00, they lace up all around so the shaft is adjustable, price is with shipping on boots. . I work really weird hours and don't check often but a text to 540-494-4260 I'll be able to answer quickly. I'm off Sunday & Monday anything bought will be shipped Monday morning. Pay-pal only as it keeps everyone safe. As I said I'm asking said prices, offers "REASONABLE" considered. I'm upgrading Chiefs look this winter and these monies go on it..... Blessings and thank you.
******************************************************************************************************************

Vests 1) White-$90.00 2) Red-$90.00 lace up sides both Size (Smalls) I usually wear a M but these were big on me so got a small. Touring 4 layered really nice set Retail...Coat $499.99 pants-199.99- both asking -$475.00 Coat-M Pants- S they are made to wear alone also. I wear size 8-10 women's they fit lose with jeans on for me. Effie Women's leather coat M $275.00, Unisex rain suit- M $100.00 , Spirit Mesh coat-$80.00 I have 2-S) Red and black leather coat $235.00.. Radiator guard-$80.00

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
These are all brand new with tags, were bought in 18 & 19, I have the ones I wear and like and haven't even tried these on. Still, have tags and stored in plastic and zipped closable closet. Smoke and pet free home. Also here are extra parts BN that wasn't used on my Scout. A OEM seat desert brown.$100.00 Leathers are Small's and Mediums women sizes, except rain suit which is a Med-Uni-sex. Asking reasonable prices on all and well below retail, parts are about 20-50 lower than retail. Will consider offers if reasonable, there's a set of custom made hard lockable saddlebags with liner and mounting hardware. Black, ready to paint if wanted- $700.00 + shipping. After re-doing Scout getting black leather ones. There are 2 windshields 1-Smoked Cali-up with hardware on the shield but you'll need attachment on the bike as I kept those, and 1, clear shield the same. $175.00 a pc + shipping. Women's hand made Leather boots knee and thigh hi Brown flat and black flat 7's and 8's these are killer I make these by order wore mine to Sturgis this year and women and men went crazy over them takes me 2-3 days to make. Learned from a Romanian man and woman when I was young. I sale them all over the world now. View attachment 526620 View attachment 526630 View attachment 526632 View attachment 526634 View attachment 526634 I've done pretty good with them Knee-hi- $275.00 Black & brown thigh with heels $300.00, they lace up all around so the shaft is adjustable. These here were ordered but never picked up. Sizes and price are with pics. I work really weird hours and don't check often but a text to 540-494-4260 I'll be able to answer quickly. I'm off Sunday & Monday anything bought will be shipped Monday morning. Pay-pal only as it keeps everyone safe. As I said I'm asking said prices, offers "REASONABLE" considered. I'm upgrading Chiefs look this winter and these monies go on it....lol.lol husband says I'll drive him crazy.......just what I do........lol:) Blessings and thank you.

Well I'm gonna have to post the others somehow, won't all fit in this one
What size for the ladies leather jacket and how much you asking for it

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
These are all brand new with tags, were bought in 18 & 19, I have the ones I wear and like and haven't even
tried these on. Still, have tags and stored in plastic and zipped closet. Smoke and pet free home. Also here are extra parts BN that wasn't used on my Scout. A OEM seat desert brown.$100.00 Leathers are Small's and Mediums women sizes, except rain suit which is a Med-Uni-sex. Asking reasonable prices on all and well below retail, parts are about 20-50 lower than retail. Will consider offers if reasonable, there's a set of custom made hard lockable saddlebags with liner and mounting hardware. Black, ready to paint if wanted- $700.00 + shipping. After re-doing Scout getting black leather ones. There are 2 windshields 1-Smoked Cali-up with hardware on the shield but you'll need attachment on the bike as I kept those, and 1, clear shield the same. $175.00 a pc + shipping. Women's hand made Leather boots knee and thigh hi Brown flat and black flat 7's and 8's these are killer I make these by order wore mine to Sturgis this year and women and men went crazy over them takes me 2-3 days to make. Learned from a Romanian man and woman when I was young. I sale them all over the world now. Knee-hi- $275.00 Black & brown thigh with heels $300.00, they lace up all around so the shaft is adjustable, price is with shipping on boots.These here were ordered but never picked up. Sizes and price are with pics. I work really weird hours and don't check often but a text to 540-494-4260 I'll be able to answer quickly. I'm off Sunday & Monday anything bought will be shipped Monday morning. Pay-pal only as it keeps everyone safe. As I said I'm asking said prices, offers "REASONABLE" considered. I'm upgrading Chiefs look this winter and these monies go on it....lol.lol husband says I'll drive him crazy.......just what I do........lol:) Blessings and thank you.

Well I'm gonna have to post the others somehow, won't all fit.
Are you my wifes daughter? She does the same thing with non motorcycle clothing INCLUDING shoes (and were talking thousands of shoes, not hundreds)!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you my wifes daughter? She does the same thing with non motorcycle clothing INCLUDING shoes (and were talking thousands of shoes, not hundreds)!
Well lets say this.I love to shop but I work 10 hr days 6 days a wk usually. Both my girls have their own families so I spend it on clothes, shoes, bikes, cars etc. Unless its a gift I buy my own stuff. I just went crazy when I bought my first one...........Should see my Harley collection. lmao

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Well lets say this.I love to shop but I work 10 hr days 6 days a wk usually. Both my girls have their own families so I spend it on clothes, shoes, bikes, cars etc. Unless its a gift I buy my own stuff. I just went crazy when I bought my first one...........Should see my Harley collection. lmao
Well let ME say this. GOOD FOR YOU!!! My wifes biggest problem other than love of shoes (Imelda Marcos ii), she must buy TWO of everything. She says you won't be able to find them EVER again and they (who?) will stop making them. Lol.

I have now become afflicted with the disease. I now buy 2 of everything for my ONE Indian.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I understand exactly what she mean's must have brown and black in every pair. My new husband flipped when we went into buy my Cheif, not only did I upgrade everything on him, but spent another $3, 000 on clothes, helmets, pretty's etc...charged em on my HD cc all of it. I thought he was going to die right there, turned white as a ghost they had him sit down and drink water, where I buy mine they know me and are use to me doing it, he honestly thought I didn't care it was going on my cc and I never considered the interest payments, etc. Nothing wrong with 2 of everything. Your Indian deserves to be sassy and look good too, I can tell you have been married along time! Love when people married 20, 25 yrs or longer just co-inside together you know each other like yourself. Mine well he's got a ways to go...but he will be okay. I've always made my own monies and I'm not easily parted from it. And I paid CC of in full 6 days later. I'm in my 50's both kids threw college and married so I work and enjoy life . I just enjoy my job and life now. Perks of getting older I guess. Thanks for the giggle and smile today, hug your wife ya couldn't probably wouldn't want it any other way. Blessings to you and your's.

PS. Your wife has excellent taste in shoes too! She must have Choo's too:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts