Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rider
411 Posts
The forum is ‘Women Who Ride.’ I must have missed the ‘No Males Allowed to Post’ caveat.

It won’t happen again. Trust me.

·
Rider
732 Posts
So many males in this ladies forum area. Don't really understand why that is but I wonder if it contributes to why so few ladies post here.
Unless I missed it there isn't anyone concerned about females in the "babes with Indians" posts...

But, the statistics are probably a better answer...there's just a lot more male riders on this forum than women. I'd be more apt to believe that is the reason you seek vs. some patriarchal misogynistic one.

·
Rider
897 Posts
Unless I missed it there isn't anyone concerned about females in the "babes with Indians" posts...

But, the statistics are probably a better answer...there's just a lot more male riders on this forum than women. I'd be more apt to believe that is the reason you seek vs. some patriarchal misogynistic one.
Just found your post funny and it can be easily taken the wrong way.

I do not understand why you quoted BHLVR. I think what she was asking was a very valid question. I never once got the feeling of any posts so far being "patriarchal misogynistic". (prejudiced against women) or any being minsandary

Yes there are more men here and men that like to see what is going on in the women's change room so to speak.... does it bother me at all. No Let them take part in what is being said.

With regards to the "babes with Indians" post. Some one even started up "Hunks with Indian bikes"
https://www.indianmotorcycles.net/threads/hunks-with-indian-bikes.317588/

I my self thing both are threads are great.

"Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view"
Master Yoda

·
Rider
732 Posts
Just found your post funny and it can be easily taken the wrong way.

I do not understand why you quoted BHLVR. I think what she was asking was a very valid question. I never once got the feeling of any posts so far being "patriarchal misogynistic". (prejudiced against women) or any being minsandary

Yes there are more men here and men that like to see what is going on in the women's change room so to speak.... does it bother me at all. No Let them take part in what is being said.

With regards to the "babes with Indians" post. Some one even started up "Hunks with Indian bikes"
https://www.indianmotorcycles.net/threads/hunks-with-indian-bikes.317588/

I my self thing both are threads are great.

"Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view"
Master Yoda
The implication that I felt was inferred was that it's a ladies post and men shouldn't be in it...so I was inferring that maybe it's not because men feel like they have to be involved because it was more directed towards ladies. No offense intended, simply pointing out a perception given with a perception received. Or maybe I'm just "man-splaining" lol.

As long as you ride and you own an Indian, I don't think it should matter who participates.

·
Registered
261 Posts
The implication that I felt was inferred was that it's a ladies post and men shouldn't be in it...so I was inferring that maybe it's not because men feel like they have to be involved because it was more directed towards ladies. No offense intended, simply pointing out a perception given with a perception received. Or maybe I'm just "man-splaining" lol.

As long as you ride and you own an Indian, I don't think it should matter who participates.

Not the intended meaning of my comment. The description of this folder clearly states that everyone is welcome to contribute with info and advise for lady riders.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts