Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ladies
Can any of you recommend a great motorbike jacket . I’ve been looking at the Effie Jacket but for some reason nowhere in the UK ( England ) have any stock .
Has Indian got a new range coming out soon ‍♀

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,821 Posts
I've gotten jackets from leather up.Com. Great prices, great quality and true to size. Wife loves hers. Not sure if they ship over there though....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi Ladies
Can any of you recommend a great motorbike jacket . I’ve been looking at the Effie Jacket but for some reason nowhere in the UK ( England ) have any stock .
Has Indian got a new range coming out soon ‍♀
Hi, I have a tan color leather riding gear for sale. 3 pcs, jacket / liner ,vest lined and chaps are lined also.
Chaps and jacket has an Indian logo on them. Really nice and a rare find.selling them for 350.00 firm. X Large , I wear a size 10-12 my weight is about 140-150 and I am 5”5 and it was not to loose. I only had the vests on twice

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I stopped in their booth during the Lone Star Rally this past weekend. Excellent quality. Price reflects it. If I didn't already have two vests I would have bought one of these.

Link to their web site and women's wear below.

vest.jpg

http://www.trdleather.com/category_s/1513.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts