Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can now get a 'windshield' wiper for your motorcycle helmet
It can keep your visor clear for 12 hours at a time

A mini electric wiper. WiPEY is an electric wiper for motorcycle helmets. It's designed to keep the visor clear on rainy road trips. Quick press a button on the side of the mount for a single pass of the wiper. Hold the button down for a few seconds for continuous operation. WiPEY comes with a helmet mount. A handlebar wireless button is optional. WiPEY is battery powered with a 12-hour operating time.

This wiper is made for your motorcycle helmet

·
Bronze member
1,756 Posts
Not sure on this idea....

By the time you mess with the button you could just use your glove

Now. Rain sensing wiper would be a hit!!

I’ve never really had an issue and I ride in pouring rain more than I should

·
Silver member
4,800 Posts
I just blast at about 80 mph and the rain drops blast right off, LOL.

·
Bronze member
3,039 Posts
I like it... even in heavy fog I could use it... I wear my full face in the fall and spring... run into a lot of rain coming home from work and a lot of fog going into work... I'm gonna check it out... normally I just turn my head to the left to clean the right side and to the right to clean the left... this would be sweet.. push a button and don't worry about it...

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That's kinda cool....

Do you have to have it on your face all the time?

There have been times I wished for a wiper on my Chieftain.

I think the plexi glass would be trashed after a few uses, though.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure on this idea....

By the time you mess with the button you could just use your glove

Now. Rain sensing wiper would be a hit!!

I’ve never really had an issue and I ride in pouring rain more than I should
There is an optional wireless button you can mount on the handle bar so you don't have to reach up.

I agree about not having an issue. Even with the windshield I can clear it with twisting my head in the wind.

Reactions: Gypsy65

·
Bronze member
4,666 Posts
A mate here ordered the Wipey thing a month ago. If they are now delivering them I'll have to chase him up and see how it's working for him.
I haven't heard back from the mate who ordered one, but I did chase up their website. The are not yet delivering, and there's a warning about scam copycat sites that are taking people's money. The real thing costs about $150 and I think he only paid about $50. He might have been scammed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts