Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windshields for Indian

DISTORTION FREE! GUARANTEED!

Our customer's love F4's solution to wind management for the Indian Motorcycles. It is more rigid than the stock shield and has no distortion throughout the entire shield. The shield looks and performs great, pushing wind higher for a comfortable ride. .

For Indian Chieftains, Limited, Elite, Dark Horse. Also fits Roadmaster and Roadmaster Classic and For Indian Chief; Classic, Dark Horse, & Vintage:

• Thickness: .177"
  • Fits 2014 and Newer
  • Stock windshield width
  • Built in Rain Shedding
  • DOT approved
  • Made in the USA

The F4 Customs shield is manufactured from the "Highest Optical Grade Poly-carbonate" available to guarantee that there is "No Distortion". Our "Baked In Coating" with our proprietary "Hard Coat Process" makes the F4 shields the most chemical and scratch resistant windscreens on the market today. "The Rain Shedding" is fantastic and our "Optical Clarity" is unmatched by any other. It can be cleaned with standard glass cleaner and a paper towel. No special polishes cleaners, or rags required. DOT approved.

F4 Indian Chief Vintage Windshield

F4 Customs replacement windshield for Indian Chief; Classic, Dark Horse, & Vintage.

Starting at $330.00

F4 Indian Chieftain/Roadmaster Windshield

F4 Customs replacement windshield for Indian Chieftain and Roadmaster Motorcycle Windshield Replacement

Starting at $185.00

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Are they adjustable at all? I’ve tried four different windshields on my Classic and got buffeting with each one. My last bike had an adjustable windshield that allowed me to find the sweetspot.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Windshields for Indian

DISTORTION FREE! GUARANTEED!

Our customer's love F4's solution to wind management for the Indian Motorcycles. It is more rigid than the stock shield and has no distortion throughout the entire shield. The shield looks and performs great, pushing wind higher for a comfortable ride. .

For Indian Chieftains, Limited, Elite, Dark Horse. Also fits Roadmaster and Roadmaster Classic and For Indian Chief; Classic, Dark Horse, & Vintage:

• Thickness: .177"
  • Fits 2014 and Newer
  • Stock windshield width
  • Built in Rain Shedding
  • DOT approved
  • Made in the USA

The F4 Customs shield is manufactured from the "Highest Optical Grade Poly-carbonate" available to guarantee that there is "No Distortion". Our "Baked In Coating" with our proprietary "Hard Coat Process" makes the F4 shields the most chemical and scratch resistant windscreens on the market today. "The Rain Shedding" is fantastic and our "Optical Clarity" is unmatched by any other. It can be cleaned with standard glass cleaner and a paper towel. No special polishes cleaners, or rags required. DOT approved.

F4 Indian Chief Vintage Windshield

F4 Customs replacement windshield for Indian Chief; Classic, Dark Horse, & Vintage.

Starting at $330.00

F4 Indian Chieftain/Roadmaster Windshield

F4 Customs replacement windshield for Indian Chieftain and Roadmaster Motorcycle Windshield Replacement

Starting at $185.00
Are you making one for the Springfield?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Add lower wind deflectors and the buffeting wil go away.
Just don't care for the look. Besides, I'm amazed, really, at how little wind I get on my Classic -- it's very tolerable and I think I'm just fine with no windshield at all -- plus, I like the "leaner" "minimal" look.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Add lower wind deflectors and the buffeting will go away.

View attachment 415142
But it doesn’t always go away. If the wind is calm it will take away the buffeting. But if it’s windy the buffeting is definitely there. You have to have a clean air flow around the windshield. That’s the issue I’m having with my stock Springfield windshield with windshield lowers. They work great but only when the wind is calm. So I’m I looking into different windshields to see if I can improve it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts