Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Indian nation, has anyone notice that there is a distorted view when looking at the ground when trying to navigate pot holes { I live in northeast} I reported to Polaris that the windshield on the 2019 Road Master when looking at the top horizontal portion of windshield a straight line looks off set and the side vertical sections the lines on the shoulder of the road curves inward and looking through the upper center it looks some what wavy. If you lay a stick , broom or mop for you domestic people on the ground it looks like a broken line causing a distorted view. I took it to a glass repair shop and they agreed that the glass is defective. I am now on my third windshield that they replaced on a tech claim my warranty that came with the bike would not cover it, so I have been in touch with Hunter at Polaris and from the pictures that he received he sees what I am saying and agrees, now awaiting a decision. I expect this could be on going!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good morn sir , thank you very much for the heads up on the freedom windshield I called and ordered one and will be hear in 5 weeks. They were closed , orders kept coming in but no one to work them , Thank you very much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts