Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought my wife a 2015 Vintage and she would like a set of fork mounted chrome wind deflectors (had them on her '11 HD Deluxe). Any mfg. brands you like??
Thanks .....PS; she so loves this "new to her" ride vs. the Deluxe....

·
Gold member
6,463 Posts
With summer upon us I believe this is a winter project! the bike needs any free airflow it can get. But the deflectors can extend her riding into late Fall and early Spring riding! Especially if you two aren't fair weather riders.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Yep, a yankee would ask about fair weather riding :) , been up there being Brooklyn born and done my fair share of snow riding and coming up to stop lights sliding both upright and on my side :rolleyes:, so now down South way for 36 years and don't miss yankee land, Yankee by birth, SOUTHERN by Choice. :p

·
Founding member
965 Posts
Had mine on for two years. Never take them off. Milwaukee is the second coldest major city in lower 48. Heat only an issue for about two weeks. Our problem is the lack thereof. It helps my grandparents were from Norway.

·
Bronze member
2,419 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Cruiser
bought my wife a 2015 Vintage and she would like a set of fork mounted chrome wind deflectors (had them on her '11 HD Deluxe). Any mfg. brands you like??
JES. Look good and go on easy. Shipping was quick.

Wind Deflectors

·
Registered
7,994 Posts

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
90 Posts
Buy here a pear off chaps you will love her in them and it will help with heat from engine also won’t interfere with air flow over engine

·
Registered
373 Posts
JES on mine. great product. stops helmet buffeting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts