Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! We're running a promotion with Buffalo Brand Horns and I can't beleive it but I never shared it here on the forum! One of the other members just reminded me!

Anyway, the entry time expires tonight at midnight so if you want to enter click on the link below and follow the rules to WIN!

THanks!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,125 Posts
I'm still waiting on a smaller version for the Scout. Some other brand air horns look ugly and can't be mounted in a good place on the Scout.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Anyway, the entry time expires tonight at midnight so if you want to enter click on the link below and follow the rules to WIN!
why does your link take me to a “Google Forms”? Where is the real contest link?

·
Bronze member
4,126 Posts
twoindians & BuffaloBrandCo Video Challenge!
Fill out all fields below to be entered to win the most bad ass horn from BuffaloBrandCo horns! Winner will be chosen from a group of ten (10) finalists via popular vote on our "twoindians" youtube channel at www.youtube.com/c/twoindians. No purchase is necessary but you must follow all instructions to win.

Contest winner may choose either a new 8" or 15", chrome or black horn to be furnished by Buffalo Brand Horns.

Finalists will be chosen based on many factors including creativity, originality, humor, story telling and other criteria. Make your video fun, make it original and create it like you want to win!

RULES:
1) You must own or represent someone who owns a 2014-2020 full size Indian Thunder Stroke model motorcycle. If you're trying to win it for someone you care about that owns a qualifying bike, that's cool too!
2) You must subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/c/twoindians It's Free!
3) You must provide all the information requested below including a video clip of 30 seconds or less.
4) Video must be submitted by the exclusive owner/maker of the content. and can be submitted via PC or mobile device.
5) Each video submission must include two things:
a. the phrase "I want (or) need a new Buffalo Brand Horn because..." and then describe in detail why you want this horn.
b. Video must be filmed with the motorcycle in the scene/image.
6) All submissions must be received no later than midnight EST on May 24, 2020. Only one submission per person so take your time and do your best! You only get one shot!
7) twoindians will pick the top 10 finalists from all submissions and post them on our YouTube channel by May 29, 2020 for voting via electronic poll by our fans. There will be two polls in one video "Poll A" and "Poll B" with five (5) finalists in each polling group. The recipients of the most votes in each group will move on to a final round.
8) Voting ends at noon EST June 5, winner will be selected on June 5, 2020 during a YouTube Live event and be judged by an official from BuffaloBrandCo during a 9:00PM EST broadcast.
9) BuffaloBrandCo will fulfill the prize within 45 days of winner's announcement.
10) All submissions become the property of twoindians and shall not be sold or redistributed however the . Names, email addresses and phone numbers will also not be shared with any other parties and will not be used for internal marketing programs either.
11) twoindians and BuffaloBrandCo is not responsible for problems with Contest entries, including but not
limited to, entries which are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or cannot be
completed due to electronic or technical difficulties, even if the problem is the result of the sole
or partial negligence of twoindians and BuffaloBrandCo.
12) twoindians and BuffaloBrandCo reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest
should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause affect the
administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. If such case occurs,
twoindians or BuffaloBrandCo may select the Winner from all eligible entries. Any attempt by an entrant to
deliberately damage the Winner selection process and the legitimate operation of the Contest
may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
13) Entrant must reside in the US with a shipping address in the continental US, Hawaii and Alaska.
14) By filling out this form you agree to all the terms stated herein and you give twoindians and BuffaloBrandCo the right to use and re-broadcast your video.
15) We are required by Youtube policies to post a link to their community guidelines pages here https://www.youtube.com/about/policies/#community-guidelines
16) This is notice that YouTube is not affiliated with nor a sponsor of this contest or giveaway and by entering this contest you release YouTube from all liability related to the contest and its prize.

The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form. Not [email protected]? Switch account
* Required

·
German Rider
1,676 Posts
Only US residents.....

SO......

Cu,
Sven

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Bummer!

🇨🇦

·
German Rider
1,676 Posts
I can accept that. Already talked via YouTube about it, but still sad.

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well I woulda probably entered this cause def want one of those horns at some point. But my Indians sitting 120miles away at home and I won’t be back home til tomorrow evening. And says bike has to be in the video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts