Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on this forum own a Willow Green and Cream Indian? None of the dealers in the area have this color combo in stock and I'd like to see it in person before deciding on my color choice.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Willow green/Ivory green

Enzo5000,that is a great looking color combination. I was at the Fort Worth Indian Saturday as they drove one out the front door for the new owner with that color combination. 1413154421862.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
Tytlers in depere wi has one on the floor. If you go to their facebook page you can see it. I think the color is pretty true to the picture. It is very unique imho. Years from now it will be one of the more valuable Indians.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought mine in Hollister Ca. Custom paint job. I think someone else ordered it but never took delivery. I took advantage of the situation. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tytlers in depere wi has one on the floor. If you go to their facebook page you can see it. I think the color is pretty true to the picture. It is very unique imho. Years from now it will be one of the more valuable Indians.
I remember seeing that bike at the dealership. Sweet choice bro!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts