Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up our DH from Miami Indian just before the weekend. Still waiting on a few items that are on back order (one -up luggage rack, and black ring for speedo and power botton) from the dealer, also waiting for the Indian fat bar low and heel shifter in black from Aeromach. I felt it was my duty as a good husband to go ahead and start the break-in process of the first 500 miles. As of today (Sunday afternoon) I have 265 miles on her, and I'm very impressed with how balance and easy this bike is to ride. I actually believe its easier to ride than her 883 super low. She wants to hold off riding her new bike until we install the engine guard and spend some time in a large parking lot, before hitting the open roads. Again being a understanding husband I told her to take her time and just let me know when she thinks she's ready, in the mean time I'll keep riding and make sure it has no issues. I have this strange feeling once she gets on it she won't get off. This is one awsome bike for the money!!
Galyle's 2015 Indian Dark Horse 039.jpg
Galyle's 2015 Indian Dark Horse 036.jpg
Galyle's 2015 Indian Dark Horse 045.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks perfect!! Great pictures too... thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
37 Posts
still admiring the pictures... which windscreen is that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still admiring the pictures... which windscreen is that?
Dealer said "mid-height clear with black frame. Wanted tinted but they said no eta of when they would be shipped or in stock." I'm happy with it and my wife just looks over the top. May consider one of the aftermarket with the flip up later down the line. Just got the spanner wrench and will try and lower the shock/spring about 11/2 inches to fine tune it to her height. They traded out the original seat with the low reach when we bought the bike and we are about an inch away from her to be flat footed.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Congratulations to both of you!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts