Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Scout Jade Green and Thunder Black
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great video explaining some of the physics behind the Scouts superior power over Harley. It’s so pro Indian it could have come from their PR department. ((Although this guy generally tells it like it is). Somehow it escaped my many months of YouTube dumpster diving.
I had to watch it a couple times to appreciate his point and the very high production value. Good for anyone considering a new Scout. It leaves me wondering what he would have to say about Scout vs. Chief.

He concludes with poignant observation about the FTR place in Indian’s lineup.
There be heap’um good info.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Fortnine makes some really good (almost too good) videos that are like short movies. Clearly Ryan is a new Indian convert. About time...

Though I think he overacts quite a bit, and it reminds of a Doug Dimurro except with good writing and knowledge and talent and high production value and clear pedagogy.

·
Bronze member
2,639 Posts
Fortnine has some good, informative videos on a variety of motorcycle topics...tires, tire plugs, fuel stabilizer, etc.

·
Registered
385 Posts
This is a great video explaining some of the physics behind the Scouts superior power over Harley. It’s so pro Indian it could have come from their PR department. ((Although this guy generally tells it like it is). Somehow it escaped my many months of YouTube dumpster diving.
I had to watch it a couple times to appreciate his point and the very high production value. Good for anyone considering a new Scout. It leaves me wondering what he would have to say about Scout vs. Chief.

He concludes with poignant observation about the FTR place in Indian’s lineup.
There be heap’um good info.
Enjoy.
Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts