Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Only 4 more months kids! And back in the saddle again! Freezing rain here in Ontario! Still icy and salty roads!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm going up to Annapolis this morning to bring home my new Chieftan. Wx forecast says it's supposed to get up to 51 deg today. But, I just opened up the door to let Tom (cat) out. He took one sniff of the cold air and refused to leave the house. It's 29 degrees right now. Sure hope the sun does its thing?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I'm going up to Annapolis this morning to bring home my new Chieftan. Wx forecast says it's supposed to get up to 51 deg today. But, I just opened up the door to let Tom (cat) out. He took one sniff of the cold air and refused to leave the house. It's 29 degrees right now. Sure hope the sun does its thing?
What, are you bragging or complaining?

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
While a FL Native have spent my share of time where it's cold .. But if was in North MI where my Late Wife was from I would just as soon have the Dealer leave it in the crate until about 2 weeks before ready to ride it full time ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts