Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Coolness? Adventure? Friendships?Exploring? Whatever the reason, keep it rubber side down and in between the ditches! Hold on amigo! Indian should say " We are gonna take you to where you've never been!"

·
Registered
792 Posts
My wife and I ride to spend qualit
y time together. We enjoy trying to find new off the beaten path places. The kind of places you wouldn't normally stop at. They have proven to be very interesting. Nothing like a ride down a backroad to re-charge the senses!
Think Spring

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
It's just something I've always done from an early age. I can't imagine life without riding.

·
Banned
7,192 Posts
I enjoy feeling the machinery working.
The open road... The bikes personality.. Taking me where I point it.

And of course meeting new people at far away places.

It's the only reason I ride.

·
Registered
154 Posts
To me it's Honestly Stress relief. The wife and I will be empty nesters next year and its "our" time. The ability to just take off and see where we end up. The time spent riding with friends. For the Joy of it All!!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe we all share the same opinion! I LOVE to ride! Simple! This ain't rocket science! My brothers and sisters, "Keep it real! " i ride with whomever can show respect ! Dont follow! Lead the flock
!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Other than my love of riding....I ride to be able to think as well as to formulate a plan when needed.
The solitude works for me.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

Reactions: Cornbiker

·
Registered
10 Posts
Grew up riding on the dirt. Rode for fun...
Then rode for transportation...couldn't afford to drive my car and bike at the same time.
Then rode to "run away" from life.
But now I ride just to ride.
At every part of my life, the "bike" was there for me....

Can anyone else understand?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,130 Posts
I ride for the pure enjoyment of riding. There is nothing like the feeling you get when you are on the road, hitting the corners, smelling the smells, and just being a part of everything around you.

I have this sign on my desk.

There has been many times the wife sees that I'm having a bad day and tells me to just go for a ride. Definitely cures what ails you.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I ride the bike and my horses for the same reason, solitude and freedom from all the BS that life sometimes throws our way.
Sure wish it wasn't winter, I wouldn't be on this computer!!

·
Rider
462 Posts
I love to ride to clear the mind and clean the soul. When it's just you and the motorcycle its freedom. Then you end up meeting great people and actually talking to them instead of texting them. You make new friends & meet new people. It's what life is all about.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts