Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want to play?

Rules are pretty simple. I pick an object and you have to post a pic with the object and your bike in it. It doesn't have to be your Indian if you have another bike. If you are the first one to post a pic with the object, you get to pic the next challenge.
This is not not for money, and only for fun, so all pictures should be recent, (within 2 weeks) if someone pics a sunset for example, don't post a pic you took last year. The goal is to be the first to find the object in the challenge once it has been issued and post it in the thread.
Once the challenge has been meant, that person picks the next challenge.
Don't try to make them so hard that no one will get them. If the challenge is not meant within 48 hours, it can be requested by anyone that the last winner suggest a new challenge.
Use your imagination, If some picks, "a boat on the water" and you live in Kansas but have a restaurant with a boat on the water painted on the side of the building. Take the pic. with your bike in it.
Whoever made the challenge gets to decide if the picture is acceptable or not. Sometimes it is hard to get a good clear pic. for several reasons.. Rules can be bent, AS IT IS ONLY FOR FUN!!
How often do you get to play a game that involves motorcycles with everyone around the world at the same time? Plus it adds a twist, with some thing to look for as your doing your regular rides.
Since I am making this game, I am issuing the first challenge... is a pic of your bike with a train in it...
Challenge on!!

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Sounds interesting but I don't have heaps of recent photos lol so I am out already .

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the object is to go find the object and take the picture of it with your bike after the challenge has been issued. You are not suppose to use old pictures. Although we can bend the rules a little bit if they were taken in the last couple days. It is played on the Honor system.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,683 Posts
Love these games! Lets keep it going! Gotta go try and find a horse now...

·
Rider
740 Posts
Yeah I was heading to my son's house today and could not believe I ran across this train. I was looking for one the whole ride!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Really, you couldn't go out for a ride? I had a horse farm on the route on my ride tommorow!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:(:mad:
No Berry kinda ruined my riding plans this weekend and I was sitting around waiting for the dealer ship to call and say TomTom was ready to be picked up but no joy..

·
Registered
209 Posts
Anyone want to play?

Rules are pretty simple. I pick an object and you have to post a pic with the object and your bike in it. It doesn't have to be your Indian if you have another bike. If you are the first one to post a pic with the object, you get to pic the next challenge.
This is not not for money, and only for fun, so all pictures should be recent, (within 2 weeks) if someone pics a sunset for example, don't post a pic you took last year. The goal is to be the first to find the object in the challenge once it has been issued and post it in the thread.
Once the challenge has been meant, that person picks the next challenge.
Don't try to make them so hard that no one will get them. If the challenge is not meant within 48 hours, it can be requested by anyone that the last winner suggest a new challenge.
Use your imagination, If some picks, "a boat on the water" and you live in Kansas but have a restaurant with a boat on the water painted on the side of the building. Take the pic. with your bike in it.
Whoever made the challenge gets to decide if the picture is acceptable or not. Sometimes it is hard to get a good clear pic. for several reasons.. Rules can be bent, AS IT IS ONLY FOR FUN!!
How often do you get to play a game that involves motorcycles with everyone around the world at the same time? Plus it adds a twist, with some thing to look for as your doing your regular rides.
Since I am making this game, I am issuing the first challenge... is a pic of your bike with a train in it...
Challenge on!!
If you like this sort of challenge, there are groups already out there.
Americas ultimate long distance riders (FB)
Ride to Eat (FB)
Tour of Honor (not FB).
They are somewhat interconnected too. Very challenging and country wide.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was away this evening, but will be back on the hunt tomorrow. So, something with a police car it is.. Hopefully it wont be a reverse shot of the lights behind me

·
Rider
740 Posts
Hey @Cike ,
What part of Ohio are you from. I'm northeast, about 40 miles east of Cleveland. I also could have gotten a picture of the bike with a cop car. Figured I would give someone else a chance.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey @Cike ,
What part of Ohio are you from. I'm northeast, about 40 miles east of Cleveland. I also could have gotten a picture of the bike with a cop car. Figured I would give someone else a chance.
i'm a little north of Dayton.. If you get a chance to get a pic do it. Sometimes it takes a few people to take some pics to get something like this going.

1 - 20 of 475 Posts