Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

On one of the regional (Brazilian) Indian Motorcycle WhatsApp groups, one of the users posted a photo of this part, claiming its purpose was to soften the clutch actuation.

He doesn´t know if it´s for the TS Indians or for Scouts, and he doesn´t know who makes it.

Has anybody seen that and can give us some insight on who makes it/how much it costs?

(P.S.->I know there´s a Barnett part with that particular purpose, but we are trying to track this particular part so we can answer our friend´s question in the local group)

Thanks in advance.

·
Rider
943 Posts
Here is a Video review of the system I don't believe it's an Indian product. More a universal product and meant for dirt or stunt bikes. But if there is room I guess could be used on an Indian.

·
Rider
687 Posts
It's an interesting product and as pointed out in the video does reduce the force needed to pull in the clutch. However, the video fails to mention, and based on the internals that can be seen in the video, I believe that at the expense of an easier clutch pull, the amount of cable travel will be reduced which would not be a good thing on out TS bikes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts