Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Bought a Bike

• New Indian

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • Used Indian

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • New other brand

• Used other brand

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

Rider
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the bad news , market down turn , people laid off or not working .
How many here have or plan to purchase a new motorcycle this year ?

German Rider
Bought a used, but nearly new Benelli TNT 125 as a fun bike for the short trips around town and for commuting (6mls) to work.

MmsCamera_2020-04-11-15-12-45.jpg

Cu,
Sven

Rider
Bought a new ftr race replica. I鈥檓 lucky enough to still have a job. But it鈥檚 been slow and been having extra days off with less overtime, but I鈥檝e been blessed so far. Probably wasn鈥檛 the most financially sound move I made. But once I have an idea in my head I鈥檒l usually stop at nothing. Problem is I never have good ideas.

Silver member
I bought my Chieftain brand new last year so I won't be buying another bike for awhile; currently have 3 bikes - two being Indians.

But congratulations to everyone who has just purchased a new bike. From the pictures shown so far..VERY NICE!

Registered
Posted this recently on the Scout topics page. Traded my 2016 Scout 60 Black for this 2020 Red and Cream Scout. Very happy with it. The updated shocks and tires make a huge difference. More power is nice, but not the reason to upgrade, just fell in love with the colours.

Registered
Bought a Challenger. It misfired on the way home. It's been in the shop four times trying to get it to run correctly. Currently they're saying it's two different sets of bad plug wires. I'm looking into taking a huge monetary hit and trading it in.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts