Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who’s interested in a 131 bbk
an honest 20 over
What do you feel you could get out of this

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,603 Posts
It's an expensive endeavor to go big. I'm imagining a combination of the 116 big bore or a stock 116 with the 120 stroker kit would get you pretty close displacement wise. A bigger than 116 bore would likely require opening up the lower cases anyhow which is already needed to do the stroker kit.

·
Rider
1,660 Posts
Call Lloydz / Charlotte Indian he will tell ya. My answer is if he is only going a 126 with a 2020 and above 111 / 116 then I’d say it’s about as safe as you can go with reducing so much of the case that it could be a engine grenade.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Call Lloydz / Charlotte Indian he will tell ya. My answer is if he is only going a 126 with a 2020 and above 111 / 116 then I’d say it’s about as safe as you can go with reducing so much of the case that it could be a engine grenade.
Talked to Lloyds yesterday that’s were I found out about it
From the conversation it sounded like it’s not released yet
But very soon

·
Rider
572 Posts
when you spend 10 to 15 grand on an engine upgrade you better end up with 150 or so HP
Not sure if its worth it
Want to make huge gains? Look into a HD with Orca power

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when you spend 10 to 15 grand on an engine upgrade you better end up with 150 or so HP
Not sure if its worth it
Want to make huge gains? Look into a HD with Orca power
Or make my bike run if I wanted a Harley I’d owne one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts