Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting white walls for my matte white Bobber. Been doing research and have read the forums for a couple weeks in my down time but most of them are 2015-2017 scouts and only a few bobbers on this subject. Here’s the deal:

I wanna get whitewalls with the same size up front and do a 180 in the rear. My wife rides with me but she weighs
Are the Shinko tires decent in rain?

Here is the second part of the deal:
I need to have a buyer lined up for my Perrelli tires that have 700 miles on them. For minimal use tires would $150 be asking too much? The Shinko are about $240 and my wife thinks I’m dumb for wanting tires when I have them. (I do agree with her point of view as she doesn’t fully see the fun of mods)

I also have for sale:
Stock black muffler slip on’s, (Stock air filter and filter box, (Stock headlight.

If your interested in any of these please PM me, I feel guilty throwing them away so they are sitting in my garage. I am located in Jacksonville, Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
517 Posts
I am looking at getting white walls for my matte white Bobber. Been doing research and have read the forums for a couple weeks in my down time but most of them are 2015-2017 scouts and only a few bobbers on this subject. Here’s the deal:

I wanna get whitewalls with the same size up front and do a 180 in the rear. My wife rides with me but she weighs

I need to have a buyer lined up for my Perrelli tires that have 700 miles on them. For minimal use tires would $150 be asking too much? The Shinko are about $240 and my wife thinks I’m dumb for wanting tires when I have them. (I do agree with her point of view as she doesn’t fully see the fun of mods)

I also have for sale:
Stock black muffler slip on’s, (Stock air filter and filter box, (Stock headlight.

If your interested in any of these please PM me, I feel guilty throwing them away so they are sitting in my garage. I am located in Jacksonville, Florida.

Have you checked out the Dunlop American Elite WWWs? They are a MUCH better tire.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Shinko SR 777s here - don’t ride in the rain if I can avoid it, but otherwise great tires for a great price (170/70 in the rear, stock size
In front) Fork gaiters are great - no water in it, never!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shinko SR 777s here - don’t ride in the rain if I can avoid it, but otherwise great tires for a great price (170/70 in the rear, stock size
In front) Fork gaiters are great - no water in it, never!
Wow!!! Your bike looks fantastic!!! This week took a turn as my daily Toyota broke a motor mount and I will be replacing them all this weekend and our pup had a swollen face on Monday and found out she had an infected tooth so after a vet bill and a tooth pulled my tires with 700 miles on them will have to do for a bit longer. nothing wrong with them at all I just wanted a new look, that said not worth draining accounts for no reason atm.

Glad to hear you like the 777’s I am at a cross between those and the bran that starts with an “M”. ( can’t remember for the life of me right now )

I really like those fork seals, I might order some of those though in the next week or two if they aren’t much. Got a link for them?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thanks, the other ones are Metzeler, I believe the ME888 Ultra Marathon are available in WW, too. Good luck!

·
Registered
Scout Bobber 2019
236 Posts

I also have for sale:

I’m running Avon cobra chrome 280/65 rear & 130/80 front had these tyres on previous harley & got no complaints

1 - 12 of 12 Posts