Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out how to switch out my front turn signals to the harley Davidson common signals. I like the running white light then amber turn signals.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have a 18 scout bobber

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how to switch out my front turn signals to the harley Davidson common signals. I like the running white light then amber turn signals.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have a 18 scout bobber
ME too. You cant have too many lights. It surprised me that my Scout turn signals arent lit. On my HDs ,when the kit became available to make the rears Run,Turn,Brake, I have always done that right away.

·
German Rider
920 Posts
If anyone find a solution, let me know. For the Roadmaster, there is a plug-n-play module from NAMZ, but still nothing for the scout/Bobber.

Cu,
Sven

·
German Rider
920 Posts
The LED’s are integrated into the cover. You can’t just pull them off like the scout 60. You’d have to wire some in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Roadmaster turn signals are the same way, but for them there is a module from NAMZ which provides loew current to let them glow as marker lights and still function as turn signals. Maybe someone could "force" them to develop a module for the scout /Bobber models.

Cu,
Sven

1 - 6 of 6 Posts