Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And touching base on some of the negative Nancie's around here, many said the nephew was screwed over by Indian, at the release, and how he was at odds with Indian because of Polaris supposed bad treatment if the guy.. well, since he's piloting the damn thing, I think we can dispelled that as more made up crap from that camp.

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also enjoy very much how they revisit how the "cafe hump" in the back was originally done.. by using another gas tank, just like they did back in the day!

·
Early joiner
169 Posts
And touching base on some of the negative Nancie's around here, many said the nephew was screwed over by Indian, at the release, and how he was at odds with Indian because of Polaris supposed bad treatment if the guy.. well, since he's piloting the damn thing, I think we can dispelled that as more made up crap from that camp.
I think the MOCO corporate have released the hounds, a kid I work with was looking at Harley and Indians, the salesman at Harley told him that Polaris was going to drop Indian in the next couple of years so buying one was a waste of money. It's funny I keep hearing the same line of BS everywhere. Reminds me of "the Russians did it"

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the MOCO corporate have released the hounds, a kid I work with was looking at Harley and Indians, the salesman at Harley told him that Polaris was going to drop Indian in the next couple of years so buying one was a waste of money. It's funny I keep hearing the same line of BS everywhere. Reminds me of "the Russians did it"
Word.

·
Bronze member
2,435 Posts
Hope they can do a documentary video of the new bike/Munro anniversary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts