What do you own?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tell us what model(s) you currently own. Tell 1 thing you love about it, and 1 thing you'd want Polaris to change on your model if anything.

I tried to include all the models from 2014 to current. Left out stuff like the Roadmaster classic that was only available for 1 year. If you own that, you own a Roadmaster for this poll.

Any other major model I forgot please PM me to add to the poll.

Multiple votes are allowed.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I own a 17 Roadmaster. My favorite thing is probably how easy it is to remove the trunk and saddlebags. Making it into several different rides in one.

If I could ask Polaris for 1 thing it would to be able to reprogram it to have the drive modes like the 19s.

·
Bronze member
2,634 Posts
Have the vintage,love it.the only change i would like is removable pushrod tubes.hate having to remove the heads and whole engine for a simple pushrod leak.or buy a special tool for cams.

·
Rider
724 Posts
Tell us what model(s) you currently own. Tell 1 thing you love about it, and 1 thing you'd want Polaris to change on your model if anything.

I tried to include all the models from 2014 to current. Left out stuff like the Roadmaster classic that was only available for 1 year. If you own that, you own a Roadmaster for this poll.

Any other major model I forgot please PM me to add to the poll.

2017 Burgundy Roadmaster. Burgundy IS the fastest color.

·
Rider
724 Posts
I own a 17 Roadmaster. My favorite thing is probably how easy it is to remove the trunk ad saddlebags. Making it into several different rides in one.

If I could ask Polaris for 1 thing it would to be able to reprogram it to have the drive modes like the 19s.
Amen on the drive modes. Have you tried programming your own routes on the Ride Command website, getting the app, then loading those custom routes into your bikes Nav.?

·
Silver member
3,435 Posts
I own a 17 Scout and an 18 Chieftain.

Wish my Scout came with a better seat as well as LED turn signals and LED headlight. Exhaust was way to quite so changed that out as well; all upgrades I ended up doing right away. Oh and paint is too soft, scratches way to easy. But I do love the bike itself; super fun to ride.

I Just purchased the Chieftain a couple weeks ago so not entirely sure if any upgrades are needed yet for me except for the headlight and driving/fog lights - wish those were LED's.
I wish the shift peg was a bit longer; too short for my liking so I'll be changing that soon as well. Other than these minor details, I`m loving this bike.

I do a lot of highway riding so need better lighting not only for oncoming traffic to see me but so I can see whats in the ditches at night.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
I own a bunch of them - I really like the parts interchange and high degree of compatibility between models, 2014 thru 2017 especially. I have a few peeves with Polaris Indian but all-in-all they are great bikes and I wouldn't trade them for anything else.

·
Senior member / gold
6,233 Posts
2016 Dark Horse. Love it! I've contemplated getting a Dark Horse Chieftain, but me and the finance have too much money tied up into this one. Hahaha!

·
Rider
724 Posts
I own a 17 Scout and an 18 Chieftain.

Wish my Scout came with a better seat as well as LED turn signals and LED headlight. Exhaust was way to quite so changed that out as well; all upgrades I ended up doing right away. Oh and paint is too soft, scratches way to easy. But I do love the bike itself; super fun to ride.

I Just purchased the Chieftain a couple weeks ago so not entirely sure if any upgrades are needed yet for me except for the headlight and driving/fog lights - wish those were LED's.
I wish the shift peg was a bit longer; too short for my liking so I'll be changing that soon as well. Other than these minor details, I`m loving this bike.

I do a lot of highway riding so need better lighting not only for oncoming traffic to see me but so I can see whats in the ditches at night.
You can toss Roadmaster headlights into it, they are LED

·
Rider
724 Posts
Actually I never thought of that; I was looking at Eagle Lights and Hogworkz and comparing those brands. Thanks I`ll look into the RM ones as well.
My RM lights are so bright I eat moths at night......literally. I get lights flashed at me for high beam (when on low beam) during the day.

·
Banned
2,788 Posts
Wow the RM's lead the poll.. would have thought the Scout was the most popular by far

1 - 20 of 164 Posts