Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. I'm looking to make a nice set of cornhole boards and want to put an Indian decal on them. Where would be a good place to look or purchase a good size decal for my project?
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Maki sign here in green bay wi did mine on the back of my trailer. It has at least 5 different colors in it and if you contact them they will know exactly what you are talking about. They're on the web Maki Sign Hompage or at least you can pull them up doing a search, like I just did.

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
I haven't bought one yet but will. They have 7" sticker all the way up to 28" stickers.

Motorcycle Decals Motorcycle Stickers

Our Automotive Decals are available in several color and size options. Some Automotive Stickers are Die Cut from Premium Exterior Vinyl (no background) while others are Digitally Printed with UV resistant inks on White Adhesive Vinyl. All of our Vinyl Decals are Car Wash Safe and will not fade or peel. Also very popular on Bedroom Wall, Mirrors, Automobile Windows, Boats or any smooth surface. Orders are shipped the next business day, installation instructions included with every order.

Indian stickers are halfway down the web page.

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Motorcycle Decals Motorcycle Stickers

Our Automotive Decals are available in several color and size options. Some Automotive Stickers are Die Cut from Premium Exterior Vinyl (no background) while others are Digitally Printed with UV resistant inks on White Adhesive Vinyl. All of our Vinyl Decals are Car Wash Safe and will not fade or peel. Also very popular on Bedroom Wall, Mirrors, Automobile Windows, Boats or any smooth surface. Orders are shipped the next business day, installation instructions included with every order.

Indian stickers are halfway down the web page.

Installed this past weekend.

Indian Decal.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
That looks awesome, Shuje Sunge! Were you happy with the quality?
Yes, it looks and feels like a good quality product. Will see after some time in the hot Oklahoma & Texas sun. I've had many comments on it so far too.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi everybody. I'm looking to make a nice set of cornhole boards and want to put an Indian decal on them. Where would be a good place to look or purchase a good size decal for my project?
Thank you in advance!
Try Fastdecals.com. They make the decal the same day and ship quickly.

·
Bronze member
2,022 Posts

·
Rider
549 Posts
Nice decal Shuje - I wonder if Polaris gets their panties in a bunch over these like they do the Zambini tank emblems - wouldn't think so since it is free advertising for them...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts